Turn Your Mac/Windows Device Into a Flip Clock
Fliqlo for Mac/Windows is a clock screensaver that allows you to make your desktop/laptop device screen look like a flip clock. It displays the time with flip animation in large white numerals against a black background. Thanks to its visibility, you can read the time even from a distance.
- Enlarge/reduce to any size
- Switch between 12/24-hour clock
- Switch between portrait/landscape screen orientation (*available on Mac)
- Brightness control inside the screensaver (*available on Mac)
- Option to show/hide background (*available on Mac)
- Option to show the clock on a single primary display / multiple displays (*available on Mac)
Important Notice for Windows Users
Fliqlo (version 1.3.3 or earlier) for Windows will no longer work due to the end of support for Adobe Flash Player on December 31, 2020. A new Flash-independent version is currently in the works (the release will probably be in 2021).
Turn Your iOS/iPadOS Device Into a Flip Clock
Fliqlo for iOS/iPadOS is a clock app that allows you to make your mobile device screen look like a flip clock. It displays the time with flip animation in large white numerals against a black background. Thanks to its visibility, you can read the time even from a distance.
- Works on both iPhone and iPad
- Enlarge/reduce to any size
- Switch between 12 and 24 hour clock
- Switch between portrait and landscape mode
- Brightness control inside the app
- Show/hide background tiles
- Haptic feedback occurs when flipping tiles (*available on haptic feedback supported devices)
- The app does not start automatically like the Mac screensaver.
- The auto lock function of the device will be disabled while the clock is active.
- How do I set the Fliqlo app as a screensaver or lock screen on my iOS/iPadOS device?
- On iOS/iPadOS, you cannot set a specific app as a screensaver or lock screen. So you need to start it manually each time as with any other app.
Version 1.8.3 for Mac
Requires macOS 10.11 or later
Version 1.3.3 for Windows
Requires Windows 95 or later + Adobe Flash Player plug-in
Fliqlo is often shared as a home office interior photo instead of its screenshot, which is a significant feature not found in other software. The following photos are from the Pinterest board. You can also see the other photos with hashtag #fliqlo on Instagram. (*It may contain irrelevant photos because of the hashtag.)
Your Donations are Welcome and Appreciated
If you want to make a donation to support the further development of Fliqlo, it is highly appreciated. To donate, choose an amount that suits you from below and press the “Donate with PayPal” button. PayPal.me will securely do the rest. Thank you for your support!
Donate to Fliqlo
* Please refrain from donating less than $1, such as $0.1, as most will be processed as PayPal transaction fees and the actual donation is $0.